- Exploring marketing strategy and tactics
through analysis of the marketing mix—product, price, place
- Integrating the four components of the
marketing mix, including additional concepts and tools, into a final
case study analysis and exercise applied to participants’ own
- Developing a systematic approach to
analyzing marketing challenges and opportunities.
- Providing resources for post-forum
learning and application.
- Networking with Marketing Forum and
other Center alumni for ongoing learning and development opportunities.
The fee for the Marketing Forum is
$2,300. The fee covers tuition, case materials, meals and
lodging. Nonprofit organizations receive a 20%
discount. Individuals and small or early stage organizations
interested in attending an Anderson Center forum, with limited ability
to pay, should inquire about scholarship opportunities.