Central Minnesota Community Foundation
Falcon National Bank
Granite Equity Partners
Gray Plant Mooty
Greater St. Cloud Development Corporation
Central Bus & Equipment
Plaza Park Bank
Preferred Credit, Inc.
RBC Wealth Management
The Speakers Forum has become one of the premier
networking and leadership development events for business
professionals in Central and Greater Minnesota.
Creating a consistent, quality
networking opportunity for Greater Minnesota business
managers and executives
Offering a luncheon designed for growth and education
through the stories and experiences of successful,
For tickets to
contact Sydney at
UPCOMING KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
President, Marvin Windows and Doors
May 11, 2016 –
11:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
River's Edge Conference Center –
St. Cloud, Minn.
As President of Marvin Windows and Doors, Susan
Marvin oversees the window and door business of The Marvin Companies
including the Marvin, Integrity and Infinity brands. Susan is a member
of the third generation of family leading the company. In total, there
are 14 third and fourth generation Marvin family members operating the
company today. Prior to joining the family business in 1981, she worked
for American Hoist and Derrick Company.
Susan serves on The Marvin Companies Board of
Directors as well as M. A. Mortenson Company, the Harvard University
Joint Center for Housing Studies Policy Advisory Board Executive
Committee, the National Association of Manufacturers, and the
University of Minnesota Foundation Board of Trustees. She is a member
of the World Presidents’ Organization (WPO).
She has been an active member of various industry
associations including the Window and Door Manufacturers Association
and the National Council of the Housing Industry. Susan was a member of
the Minnesota Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors, and in 1995
served as Chair of the Board.
For generously sharing her leadership talents with
state and national organizations and for providing exemplary service to
the people of Minnesota, Susan received the Bemidji State University
2011 Distinguished Minnesotan Award. In 1995, Governor Arne Carlson
honored Susan for her contributions to Minnesota business.
Susan is a 1979 graduate of the University of
Minnesota where she earned an undergraduate degree in Journalism. A
native of Warroad, Minnesota, Susan now lives in both Warroad and
Minneapolis with her husband, Keith Schwartzwald.
More information on our Fall Speakers Forum event coming soon.
- Dr. Mary Dana Hinton, College of St. Benedict
- Dan Moshe, TechGuru
- Joel Swanson, Risdall Public Relations
- Brig. Gen. Al Dohrmann, North Dakota Army National Guard
- Rose McKinney, PineappleRM
- Dennis Stauffer, Innovator Mindset
- Brad Rixmann, Pawn America
- Jeff Gau, Marco
- Mark Krebsbach, CliftonLarsonAllen
- Diana Lawson, Herberger Business School, SCSU
- Brian Schoenborn, Leonard Street & Deinard
- Chuck Mooty, Faribault Woolen Mill Company, Fairview
Health System and International Diary Queen
- Jim Lukaszewski, author, crisis communications expert
and founder of the Lukaszewski Group
- Bill Popp, POPP Communications and Minnesota Military
- Dave Mona, Weber Shandwick and WCCO Radio
- Steve Rothschild, Twin Cities RISE!
- Lloyd Sigel, Founder of Lloyd's Barbeque Sauce
- Al Horner, CEO of Aaron Carlson Corporation
- Dr. Dileep Rao, Professor, entrepreneur, author
- Paul Douglas, Meteorologist, author, and software
- Gary Stern, President and CEO of the Federal Reserve
Bank of Minneapolis
- Dick Enrico, CEO of 2nd Wind Exercise Equipment
- Marilyn Carlson Nelson, Chairman of Carlson Companies
- Chris Heim, CEO of 2ndWave Software and Amcom Software
- Larry Wilson, founder of Wilson Learning
Corporation and Pecos River Learning
- Erik Saltvold, owner of Erik's Bike Shop
- Tony Jacobson, founder and CEO of AllOver Media
- Jill Blashack Strahan, owner of Tastefully Simple
- Dr. Daniel Cohen, co-founder of CNS, Inc.,
maker of Breathe Right nasal strip and FiberChoice chewables
- Robert Naegele, Jr., best known for establishing Rollerblade,
Inc., and Chairman of the Minnesota Wild
(See more detailed bios on
For corporate sponsorship opportunities and ticket
information, please contact Sydney Andringa, at
firstname.lastname@example.org or 320.251.5420.
< Back to all Forums