SAVE THE DATE – MAY 9, 2017
Our next Speakers Forum is May 9, 11:30-1:00, at River's Edge Convention Center. We'll host a panel of executives from local companies named "best to work for" by Minnesota Business Magazine.
These leaders will share how they've built company cultures that foster high levels of employee engagement:
Luke Riordan is the CEO and Founder of DAYTA Marketing, a social media marketing company that provides comprehensive solutions in brand awareness, brand reputation, customer engagement, and talent engagement. A 2011 graduate of St. John's University, Luke received the 2015 Business Central Mark of Excellence – Emerging Entrepreneur award from St. Cloud Chamber of Commerce and was named to Minnesota Business Magazine's Young Entrepreneurs list. See full bio.
Jeff Gau is CEO of Marco, a technology services company founded in 1973. He served in the U.S. Air Force and is a University of North Dakota graduate. He joined Marco as a sales representative and held various management positions prior to being named president in 2004 and CEO in 2006. He believes in high performance, sustaining a fun workplace, and keeping score. Jeff was named a Most Admired CEO by Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal in 2016 and EY Entrepreneur of the Year for the Upper Midwest in 2015. See full bio.
Steve Windfeldt is Executive Vice President of Preferred Credit, Inc., where he works with his brother Greg to lead their family’s indirect consumer finance company. Since joining the company in 2008, Steve has focused on risk management, analytics, marketing, and strategy as well as many other growth initiatives. Prior to joining PCI, he earned his MBA from Northwestern University and worked as a strategy consultant at 3M. See full bio.
ABOUT OUR MODERATOR:
We are pleased to welcome Kathy Spanier as our moderator for this event. Kathy is the Director of Marketing at Coldspring, responsible for developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet corporate objectives. She has actively been involved in various industry and market associations and serves as a Discussion Leader for the Marketing Forum. See full bio.
- Mynul Khan, CEO, Field Nation
- Susan Marvin, Vice Chair of Marvin Windows and Doors
- Dr. Mary Dana Hinton, President of the College of St.
- Dan Moshe, Founder & CEO of TechGuru
- Joel Swanson, President of Risdall Public Relations
- Brig. Gen. Al Dohrmann, North Dakota Army National Guard
- Rose McKinney, Founder & CEO of PineappleRM
- Dennis Stauffer, Founder of Innovator Mindset
- Brad Rixmann, CEO of Pawn America
- Jeff Gau, CEO at Marco
- Mark Krebsbach, Managing Partner at CliftonLarsonAllen
- Diana Lawson, Dean of Siedman College of Business at
Grand Valley State University
- Brian Schoenborn, Managing Partner at Stinson Leonard
- Chuck Mooty, Faribault Woolen Mill Company, Fairview
Health System and International Diary Queen
- Jim Lukaszewski, author, crisis communications expert
and founder of the Lukaszewski Group
- Bill Popp, POPP Communications and Minnesota Military
- Dave Mona, Weber Shandwick and WCCO Radio
- Steve Rothschild, Twin Cities RISE!
- Lloyd Sigel, Founder of Lloyd's Barbeque Sauce
- Al Horner, CEO of Aaron Carlson Corporation
- Dr. Dileep Rao, Professor, entrepreneur, author
- Paul Douglas, Meteorologist, author, and software
- Gary Stern, President and CEO of the Federal Reserve
Bank of Minneapolis
- Dick Enrico, CEO of 2nd Wind Exercise Equipment
- Marilyn Carlson Nelson, Chairman of Carlson Companies
- Chris Heim, CEO of 2ndWave Software and Amcom Software
- Larry Wilson, founder of Wilson Learning
Corporation and Pecos River Learning
- Erik Saltvold, owner of Erik's Bike Shop
- Tony Jacobson, founder and CEO of AllOver Media
- Jill Blashack Strahan, owner of Tastefully Simple
- Dr. Daniel Cohen, co-founder of CNS, Inc., maker of
Breathe Right nasal strip and FiberChoice chewables
- Robert Naegele, Jr., best known for establishing
Rollerblade, Inc., and Chairman of the Minnesota Wild
(See more detailed bios
on these speakers.)
For corporate sponsorship opportunities and ticket
information, please contact Rebecca Gross, at
< Back to all