Anderson Trucking Service
Central Minnesota Community Foundation
Clear Path, LLC
Falcon National Bank
Granite Equity Partners
Gray Plant Mooty
Greater St. Cloud Development Corporation
Plaza Park Bank
Preferred Credit, Inc.
RBC Wealth Management
The Speakers Forum has become one of the premier
networking and leadership development events for business
professionals in Central and Greater Minnesota.
Creating a consistent, quality
networking opportunity for Greater Minnesota business
managers and executives
Offering a luncheon designed for growth and education
through the stories and experiences of successful,
For tickets to
contact Sydney at
UPCOMING KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
Dr. Mary Dana Hinton
President, College of St. Benedict
September 10, 2015 –
11:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
River's Edge Conference Center –
St. Cloud, Minn.
Dr. Mary Dana Hinton became the fifteenth president of the College of Saint Benedict on July 1, 2014. President Hinton has extensive experience in Catholic higher education, national experience with non-profit K-12 education management and school development, and a philanthropic background in the corporate sector. She earned a Ph.D. in religion and religious education with high honors from Fordham University, a Master of Arts degree in clinical child psychology from the University of Kansas, Lawrence and a Bachelor of Arts degree in psychology from Williams College.
Most recently, Hinton served as the vice president for academic affairs at Mount Saint Mary College, a Dominican college in Newburgh, NY. In this role, she provided senior administrative leadership for academic affairs, enrollment management, planning, assessment and institutional research, and student affairs.
Hinton is the author of "The Commercial Church: Black Churches and the New Religious Marketplace in America." Her scholarship focuses on African American religious history, religious education, and leadership, strategic planning, assessment, and diversity in the academy.
Hinton's enthusiasm for leading CSB stems from her personal experience with women's residential education at St. Mary's high school in Raleigh, NC and her liberal arts education as an undergraduate student at Williams College in Williamstown, Mass. This, along with her professional experience on Catholic college campuses, has fueled her interest in integrating a spiritual perspective with a vibrant liberal arts education.
Hinton and her husband and children make their home at the Renner House, the college's presidential residence in St. Joseph, Minn.
- Dan Moshe, TechGuru
- Joel Swanson, Risdall Public Relations
- Brig. Gen. Al Dohrmann, North Dakota Army National Guard
- Rose McKinney, PineappleRM
- Dennis Stauffer, Innovator Mindset
- Brad Rixmann, Pawn America
- Jeff Gau, Marco
- Mark Krebsbach, CliftonLarsonAllen
- Diana Lawson, Herberger Business School, SCSU
- Brian Schoenborn, Leonard Street & Deinard
- Chuck Mooty, Faribault Woolen Mill Company, Fairview
Health System and International Diary Queen
- Jim Lukaszewski, author, crisis communications expert
and founder of the Lukaszewski Group
- Bill Popp, POPP Communications and Minnesota Military
- Dave Mona, Weber Shandwick and WCCO Radio
- Steve Rothschild, Twin Cities RISE!
- Lloyd Sigel, Founder of Lloyd's Barbeque Sauce
- Al Horner, CEO of Aaron Carlson Corporation
- Dr. Dileep Rao, Professor, entrepreneur, author
- Paul Douglas, Meteorologist, author, and software
- Gary Stern, President and CEO of the Federal Reserve
Bank of Minneapolis
- Dick Enrico, CEO of 2nd Wind Exercise Equipment
- Marilyn Carlson Nelson, Chairman of Carlson Companies
- Chris Heim, CEO of 2ndWave Software and Amcom Software
- Larry Wilson, founder of Wilson Learning
Corporation and Pecos River Learning
- Erik Saltvold, owner of Erik's Bike Shop
- Tony Jacobson, founder and CEO of AllOver Media
- Jill Blashack Strahan, owner of Tastefully Simple
- Dr. Daniel Cohen, co-founder of CNS, Inc.,
maker of Breathe Right nasal strip and FiberChoice chewables
- Robert Naegele, Jr., best known for establishing Rollerblade,
Inc., and Chairman of the Minnesota Wild
(See more detailed bios on
For corporate sponsorship opportunities and ticket
information, please contact Sydney Andringa, at
firstname.lastname@example.org or 320.251.5420.
< Back to all Forums